The key features of the Guaranteed Cash ISA are:
- Tax-free^, variable interest earned from the day we receive your investment
- Savings up to the annual statutory limit of £20,000 for the current tax year
- Minimum balance £1
- Withdrawals available without notice or penalty
- Transfer to another ISA provider allowed
- Transfer to another National Counties Cash ISA allowed (subject to the transfer acceptance terms of the account)
- Transfer from another ISA provider accepted
- Transfer from another National Counties Cash ISA accepted (subject to the withdrawal terms applying to the account)
The guarantee related to the interest rate for the tax year in which the account was opened and expired at the end of that tax year. The interest rate and other terms now applying to this account are the same as our Second Issue Cash ISA.
Operation of your account
The Guaranteed Cash ISA can be operated online, by visiting branch, or by post.
^Interest is described as being tax-free as it is currently exempt from income tax. The future tax treatment of Individual Savings Accounts may vary.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home