This product is a flexible ISA
The key features of the 45 Day Notice Cash ISA are:
- Minimum balance £3,000
- Savings up to the annual statutory limit of £20,000 for the current tax year
- Tax-free^, variable interest earned from the day we receive your investment
- Tiered interest rate which increases as your balance rises
- Interest paid annually on 1 October
- Ability to withdraw and replace money without the replacement counting towards your annual ISA subscription limit
- Replacement money must be repaid in the same tax year that it was withdrawn
- Withdrawn money from previous years' ISA subscriptions can only be replaced in the account from which it was withdrawn
- Transfers from flexible and non-flexible Cash ISAs are accepted
- Transfer to another ISA provider allowed, subject to withdrawal terms below
- Withdrawals only available after 45 days' notice
Operation of your account
The 45 Day Notice Cash ISA can be operated online, by telephone, by visiting our branch, or by post.
^Interest is described as being tax-free as it is currently exempt from income tax. The future tax treatment of Individual Savings Accounts may vary.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home