The key features of the 22nd Issue Fixed Rate Cash ISA are:
- Minimum balance £1,000
- Savings up to the annual statutory limit of £20,000 for the current tax year
- Tax-free^ fixed rate interest for the duration of the term
- Interest paid annually on 1 October and added to the account
- No further additions are allowed
- No withdrawals prior to maturity of the fixed term
- Transfer to other ISA providers or closure of the account allowed, subject to Early Access Charges applying.
Operation of your account
The 22nd Issue Fixed Rate Cash ISA can be operated online, by telephone, by visiting branch, or by post.
^Interest is described as being tax-free as it is currently exempt from income tax. The future tax treatment of Individual Savings Accounts may vary.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home