The key features of the 20th Issue Fixed Rate Cash ISA are:
- Minimum balance £1,000
- Additions are allowed for 15 calendar days after the account is opened. After this period no further additions are allowed
- Tax-free^ interest rate for the duration of the term
- Interest paid annually on 1 October
- No withdrawals prior to maturity
- Transfer to other ISA providers or closure of the account allowed, subject to Early Access Charges applying
Operation of your account
The 20th Issue Fixed Rate Cash ISA can be operated online, by telephone, by visiting branch, or by post.
^Interest is described as being tax-free as it is currently exempt from income tax. The future tax treatment of Individual Savings Accounts may vary.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home