The key features of the 1st Issue Cash ISA are:
- Savings up to the annual statutory limit of £15,240
- Minimum balance £1
- Tax-free^, variable interest earned from the day we receive your investment
- Interest paid annually on 1 October
- Transfer of existing Cash ISA's from other ISA providers accepted
- Withdrawals available without notice and without penalty
- Transfer to another ISA provider allowed
Operation of your account
The 1st Issue Cash ISA can be operated online, by telephone, by visiting branch, or by post.
^Interest is described as being tax-free as it is currently exempt from income tax. The future tax treatment of Individual Savings Accounts may vary.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home