- Minimum balance £5,000 (annual and monthly interest)
- Maximum investment per Tracker Savings Bond £150,000 (sole and joint)
- Variable interest rate linked to the Bank of England bank rate plus 1.30% (annual interest) or 1.29% (monthly interest) for the duration of the tracker term
- Interest rate changes take effect from the 1st of the month following announcement of a Bank of England bank rate change during the tracker term
- Interest paid annually on 1st July and on maturity
- Monthly income option at reduced rate
- No additions or withdrawals prior to maturity
- Automatic reinvestment of funds on maturity into another variable rate Tracker Savings Bond
- Strictly limited issue (may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice).
Operating an account on behalf of someone else
This account is available for operation by Third Parties, Attorneys and Deputies. For information on how to set up any of these on your accounts please refer to our FAQs page where all the information you should need can be found.
If you have already set up Power of Attorney, a Deputy or Third Party and wish to open this account, please also refer to our FAQs page where you can find details of the forms we require.
If you have any further account opening queries please contact our New Savings Account Enquiry Team on 03300 243413.
Existing online customer?Log in here
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home