The key features of the 2nd Issue Tracker Savings Bond are:
- Minimum balance £5,000 (annual and monthly interest)
- Maximum investment per Tracker Savings Bond £150,000 (sole and joint)
- Variable interest rate linked to the Bank of England bank rate plus 1.50% (annual interest) or 1.48% (monthly interest) for the duration of the tracker term
- Interest rate changes take effect from the 1st of the month following announcement of a Bank of England bank rate change during the tracker term
- Interest paid annually on 1st July and on maturity
- Monthly income option at reduced rate
- No additions or withdrawals prior to maturity
- Automatic reinvestment of funds on maturity into another variable rate Tracker Savings Bond
- Strictly limited issue (may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice).
Operating your accountThe 2nd Issue Tracker Savings Bond can be operated by visiting our Epsom branch, by telephone and by post.
For further information please contact our
Savings Account Service Team on 03300 243411.
Return to Savings home