Issued: 6 February 2017
National Counties Building Society today launched two savings accounts for business: the 1st Issue Business Saver and 1st Issue Club Saver.
Our business accounts are ideal if you are an organisation looking for a higher rate of interest than you would normally find with an easy access account and you don’t need access to your funds in the short term.
The key features of the Business Saver and Club Saver accounts are:
- Save from £1,000 up to £500,000*
- Variable rate accounts offering a tiered rate of interest which increases with the amount saved
- Add to your savings by direct credit from your organisation’s bank account, by cheque or by cash (up to £2,000 per day at our Epsom branch)
- Withdrawals available after 35 days’ notice without access charge and can be made by bank transfer, cheque or cash (at our Epsom branch)
- Interest paid annually on 1 July.
For more information about these accounts please click on the links below:
Back to: Latest news